Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Tint and PPF/Ceramic Coating in Fredericksburg, VA

Kirks!

Oct 29, 2021
Fredericksburg
I recently took delivery of my first Model 3 and am thinking of getting it tinted and doing either PPF or Ceramic coating on it to protect the paint. I am looking for suggestions for affordable and reputable of shops in the Fredericksburg area. Kindly share your thoughts and/or experiences - it's greatly appreciated.

I am looking for suggestions for affordable and reputable of shops in the Fredericksburg area. Kindly share your thoughts and/or experiences - it's greatly appreciated.
I know of two shops in Maryland I can recommend. One in Rockville, one in Forest Hill (a bit north of Baltimore). Both do excellent work and lots of Teslas. I hope you find something closer..but if not I'll be glad to send you the specifics.

I know of two shops in Maryland I can recommend. One in Rockville, one in Forest Hill (a bit north of Baltimore). Both do excellent work and lots of Teslas. I hope you find something closer..but if not I'll be glad to send you the specifics regarding you
I know of two shops in Maryland I can recommend. One in Rockville, one in Forest Hill (a bit north of Baltimore). Both do excellent work and lots of Teslas. I hope you find something closer..but if not I'll be glad to send you the specifics.
are you referring to All American Paint in Rockville and A Plus Auto Styling?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC