TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Recommendations for "vendors" - HPWC installation, detailing, etc

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by itay, Mar 29, 2016.

1. itay

itay Member

My wife and I are going to be getting our Model X in the next month, and since we're new to the Tesla world, I wanted to get some recommendations for vendors we can talk to. Specifically:

1. We want to get an HPWC installed in our house. We live in the Green Lake/Wallingford area in Seattle - it's a new construction from 2013, and I want to get the HPWC installed about 3-5 feet from the panel in the garage, so nothing fancy. I had a few electricians that Tesla recommended (Seahurst, NW Electric & Solar, Electri-City), but I wanted to hear who other people used and how much it should roughly cost.

2. We're considering getting some kind of outside coating (XPEL, etc). Who do people recommend we talk to? We've never done this before, so wanted to get a sense for who is the right person and maybe a cost ballpark (so I know what we're looking at).

Thanks!

2. Metropolitan Detail

Metropolitan Detail Local Vendor - Northwest

metropolitandetail.com 425.233.6068 12700 Bel-Red
    Good Morning Itay, we would love to help you get the paint protected with Xpel. We have wrapped hundreds of Teslas in the past years and will perform a top notch installation. Please feel free to give us a call anytime and we can go over coverage options for you car.

See our video here:

Regards,

John Kleven

3. dss33

dss33 Member

Congrats on the X! How did the HPWC install go? We're looking to do the same for our coming S. Any info you can provide would be super helpful. Thanks!