Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for "vendors" - HPWC installation, detailing, etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I are going to be getting our Model X in the next month, and since we're new to the Tesla world, I wanted to get some recommendations for vendors we can talk to. Specifically:

1. We want to get an HPWC installed in our house. We live in the Green Lake/Wallingford area in Seattle - it's a new construction from 2013, and I want to get the HPWC installed about 3-5 feet from the panel in the garage, so nothing fancy. I had a few electricians that Tesla recommended (Seahurst, NW Electric & Solar, Electri-City), but I wanted to hear who other people used and how much it should roughly cost.

2. We're considering getting some kind of outside coating (XPEL, etc). Who do people recommend we talk to? We've never done this before, so wanted to get a sense for who is the right person and maybe a cost ballpark (so I know what we're looking at).

Thanks!

My wife and I are going to be getting our Model X in the next month, and since we're new to the Tesla world, I wanted to get some recommendations for vendors we can talk to. Specifically:

1. We want to get an HPWC installed in our house. We live in the Green Lake/Wallingford area in Seattle - it's a new construction from 2013, and I want to get the HPWC installed about 3-5 feet from the panel in the garage, so nothing fancy. I had a few electricians that Tesla recommended (Seahurst, NW Electric & Solar, Electri-City), but I wanted to hear who other people used and how much it should roughly cost.

2. We're considering getting some kind of outside coating (XPEL, etc). Who do people recommend we talk to? We've never done this before, so wanted to get a sense for who is the right person and maybe a cost ballpark (so I know what we're looking at).

Thanks!

Congrats on the X! How did the HPWC install go? We're looking to do the same for our coming S. Any info you can provide would be super helpful. Thanks!