Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Window/Lights Tinting in the Boston Area

nyxynyx

Jun 30, 2021
Boston
Any recommendations for tints in the greater Boston area for a Model 3? Ideally one between Burlington and Backbay/Fenway.

Whats the approximate cost for tinting 35% on 4 side windows and back, and 6" of windshield? Hoping to find a cost range so I know when I'm getting ripped off.

Also thinking of doing a smoky or slight tinting of headlights/taillights, not a complete blackout.

Is the car usually left there for a few days? Or can you bring the car there, wait an hour or two, then drive it back?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: decflow

ScoGold

2021 M3SR+
Mar 30, 2020
Boston, MA
I’ve heard of a lot of great things about Ian at Q Care in Burlington. They do LLumar CTX a ceramic window film with a lifetime warranty.

I have not had a chance to bring my car there yet but I plan to.

Reactions: nyxynyx

cfbackrow

Aug 20, 2021
Boston
I was quoted $500 for the exact tinting you described but with Ceramic Xpel here in MA but not near your preferred location. But that should give you a ball park pricing to go on.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC