Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for window tinting shop in Los Angeles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recommend Sunshield in Sherman Oaks on Van Nuys Blvd.

Just had a great experience at Sunshield in Sherman Oaks. They installed Xpel Prime XR Plus 55% on all my windows except for the windshield. I watched them install the rear window tint in one piece. It was a work of art to see the guy lay down on his back. It reminded me of Michaelangelo working on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. They are very professional and I am super happy with the results. I give them my highest of recommendations.

Just had a great experience at Sunshield in Sherman Oaks. They installed Xpel Prime XR Plus 55% on all my windows except for the windshield. I watched them install the rear window tint in one piece. It was a work of art to see the guy lay down on his back. It reminded me of Michaelangelo working on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. They are very professional and I am super happy with the results. I give them my highest of recommendations.
Go Bruins! What did you pay for the job?

Go Bruins! What did you pay for the job?

That deserves an 8-clap!

I paid $700 out the door. They did not do the windshield nor the piece of glass directly above the driver's head. They tinted all of the side windows and the entire rear window for that price. They said that Tesla advised them not to tint the glass above the drivers head because the tint could make it crack.

I recommend Sunshield in Sherman Oaks on Van Nuys Blvd.
Ditto! Just got finished with them today. They were able to fit me in the same day, had 5 people working on the car finishing it in under 2 hours. Hamid the owner is constantly inspecting his employees work as they progress, and everyone was very detailed and through. The woman running the front (Allison) has all my questions answered before I could even ask them on the phone. She said they’ve done over 1500 model 3s, and based on how they were with mine I don’t doubt it. Price was also reasonable for Xpel XR, and their heat/light demonstration device as well as fair pricing sold me on the upgrade. Been going there for 25 years, now I remember why.

Reactions: MSM Eric
Ditto! Just got finished with them today. They were able to fit me in the same day, had 5 people working on the car finishing it in under 2 hours. Hamid the owner is constantly inspecting his employees work as they progress, and everyone was very detailed and through. The woman running the front (Allison) has all my questions answered before I could even ask them on the phone. She said they’ve done over 1500 model 3s, and based on how they were with mine I don’t doubt it. Price was also reasonable for Xpel XR, and their heat/light demonstration device as well as fair pricing sold me on the upgrade. Been going there for 25 years, now I remember why.

I also highly recommend Sunshield in Sherman Oaks. I called on Thursday and booked an appointment for today (Saturday), dropped it off at 8am and it was ready by 11am. Very happy with how it came out. I went with 20% on the sides and 15% on the rear window.

Attachments

• 7BF3B4E2-EEF7-4678-AA63-8311487C53A6.jpeg
    7BF3B4E2-EEF7-4678-AA63-8311487C53A6.jpeg
    792.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 81D40DB3-F87C-42BF-9B8C-8405233BA4F1.jpeg
    81D40DB3-F87C-42BF-9B8C-8405233BA4F1.jpeg
    982.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 918A1CD5-6300-4ECA-9AAE-74924B1C6FC3.jpeg
    918A1CD5-6300-4ECA-9AAE-74924B1C6FC3.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 165