Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

New here, I’m looking for all water floor mats and license plate mount for my 2023 Model Y.
Welcome to the Tesla family!

I have the Tesla OE all weather mats. There are other aftermarket options as well. Do a search here and you will find several to choose from.

For front license plate there is the quick bandit and the snap plate. Tesla come with a front license plate that mounts to the bumper with double sided tape. The two aftermarket options above mount to the grill and allow for easy removal with no chance of damage to the paint.

Hi,

New here, I’m looking for all water floor mats and license plate mount for my 2023 Model Y.
Hey man! If you are looking for durable and waterproof all-weather floor mats, then you are thought to be wise to choose this set of all-weather 3D Tesla floor mats for Tesla Model Y.
tesla floor mats 454545.jpg

These Tesla 3D floor mats with these innovative hybrid materials have more advantages than the original car mats. Thermoplastic rubber TPR surface is wear-resistant, scratch resistant, and provides waterproof protection; The lightweight XPE foam middle layer absorbs vibration, reduces road noise and improves passenger comfort; The high-quality rice grain anti-skid claw firmly grasps the Tesla Model Y/3 floor to prevent the mat from sliding and ensure safety.

Raised side walls of these floor mats provide seamless protection and effectively prevent dust from entering Tesla carpet. They can prevent the penetration of dust, mud, liquid and snow, and keep Tesla floor clean all year round!

It is time to keep your Tesla Model Y clean.