Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended Charger Installers DFW?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at this myself as I am replacing my 3rd party charger with a TWC and am looking to hardwire it. I can’t get a reliable electrician to my house. I would do it myself but my city is permit heavy.

Last edited:
Try ABR Electric. Excellent work on my wall charger. All cables are run inside the walls.
That’s who did my install today. A little pricey bit the electrician they sent out was very professional and didn’t leave any holes. He told me he would need to cut part of the wall out but he put it back and it doesn’t look bad.

The only issue is I tried using it tonight at 48a and about 30 minutes later I got a notification that the power was interrupted. When I went to shut off the breaker I noticed it was extremely hot to the touch. My thermal gun showed it to be 152 degrees. I sent ARB an email stating this so I’m hoping they will replace the breaker as I feel it’s faulty.

That’s who did my install today. A little pricey bit the electrician they sent out was very professional and didn’t leave any holes. He told me he would need to cut part of the wall out but he put it back and it doesn’t look bad.

The only issue is I tried using it tonight at 48a and about 30 minutes later I got a notification that the power was interrupted. When I went to shut off the breaker I noticed it was extremely hot to the touch. My thermal gun showed it to be 152 degrees. I sent ARB an email stating this so I’m hoping they will replace the breaker as I feel it’s faulty.
Good luck. Hope it gets resolved. My wall charger was installed back in June. Car is coming next weekend. Hopefully I won't have any problems when I go to use it for the 1st time.

Reactions: ElectricNerd