Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended iPhone/iPad apps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslarati is pretty useful for locating destination chargers as well as seeing what the amenities are around the superchargers. A couple of times I've referred to it trying to find a hidden supercharger that the navigation system didn't have located correctly. Plugshare also seems to be a popular one for those that don't have good access to superchargers.

Beware of some of them that "poll" the vehicle on a frequent basis as the vampiric drain from the constant inquiries can use up 20-30 miles a day of range. (No personal experience with this, just based on what I've read in other posts)

Here's what I have:
idsze2E.jpg

Reactions: BLKMDL3 and X Fan
PlugShare is awesome... Especially if you set your filters for Tesla High Power Chargers and J1772 Level 2 chargers. The rest of the charging are too slow unless its an emergency or your have a Tesla ChaDeMo adapter.

EV ChAmp is great for estimating charge times at different amperages.

WindAlert is essential for road trip planning since headwinds can severely reduce range.

ChargePoint if you plan on using any of their chargers (which are very expensive... but good in an emergency)

Reactions: X Fan