Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended PPF installer in So Cal? (West side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here, got my order with a local member as well. So I have VIN and am waiting call for delivery and I want to drive straight to Doug, any clue how far we are from 20 buyers? Last time I saw not sure where, were 6 buyers already. Also what are some deals Doug is adding on top? I heard someone saying emblems decals as well? Got a blue TM3, want to add some reds. Appreciate all the work has been done on researching here.
Not sure about that! Check out the link in one of our signatures and give Doug a call. He's easy to talk to.

I’m curious as to why the website no longer references Modesta. Is that no longer an option?
Yeah so basically people took our group rate's discount and started trying to price match with other shops around town. This pissed off other dealers and word got back to Modesta. Even though the Modesta savings came out of other services in the package deal, this killed the deal for us. It also killed Doug's partnership with Modesta. It is really a shame that this happened.

• Informative
Reactions: 9erDog
There's always someone who has to ruin it.

Sounds like @drewbaumann is running the website? Doug's email address is [email protected]; doug@concours is what the website is still showing.

I've been looking for over a month for a place that has Suntek Ultra, will install for a good price and who has good reviews. Add in the edge wrapping and this deal is worth me driving from SD for.

Yeah so basically people took our group rate's discount and started trying to price match with other shops around town. This pissed off other dealers and word got back to Modesta. Even though the Modesta savings came out of other services in the package deal, this killed the deal for us. It also killed Doug's partnership with Modesta. It is really a shame that this happened.
I put my deposit down for Modesta two weeks ago, but my appointment isn't until next Monday. Hopefully, he can still do the Modesta.

Ouch. Thanks. I may have to do more research. Really sorry that this impacted Doug in such a way.

That’s super effed up. I hope none of the people who price shopped the deal and screwed Doug got it from the other dealers.

Hey All,
Been traveling for work and thought i updated this forums with the latest and greatest pricing as it stands today.

Please always refer to the google sheet that Drew drafted up which is located in my sig.

Pricing for everything else is the same except that Modesta has been cut from the line up, but we do have something even better...

Ceramic Coating:
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1520|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

• $300 rebate for Ultra and above (20+ Appts)
Option 2: $1355 | Crystal Serum Ultra (7 year warranty)

Option 3: $1130 | Crystal Serum Light (5 year warranty)

• $200 rebate for Serum Light (20+ Appts)
Option 4: $950 | Crystal Laquer plus EXOv3 Topper (3 year warranty)

• $100 rebate for Lacquer (20+ Appts)
Option 5: $300

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Option 6: $100

Menzerna (4 months)

Option 7: $100

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

As always, please post here if there any questions...

Hey All,
Been traveling for work and thought i updated this forums with the latest and greatest pricing as it stands today.

Please always refer to the google sheet that Drew drafted up which is located in my sig.

Pricing for everything else is the same except that Modesta has been cut from the line up, but we do have something even better...

Ceramic Coating:
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1520|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

Option 2: $1355 | Crystal Serum Ultra (7 year warranty)

Option 3: $1130 | Crystal Serum Light (5 year warranty)

• $200 rebate for Serum Light (20+ Appts)
Option 4: $950 | Crystal Laquer plus EXOv3 Topper (3 year warranty)

• $100 rebate for Lacquer (20+ Appts)
Option 5: $300

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Option 6: $100

Menzerna (4 months)

Option 7: $100

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

As always, please post here if there any questions...
Does that mean if I put down a deposit for Modesta when Modesta was available, but don't have my appointment until now, that he can't do it??

Also, the GTechniq website says Crystal Serum Ultra has a 9-year warranty.

Lastly, do you have to get a full package to get the rebate? I'm opting not to get the clear bra.

Last edited: