Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended PPF installer in So Cal? (West side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,
Been traveling for work and thought i updated this forums with the latest and greatest pricing as it stands today.

Please always refer to the google sheet that Drew drafted up which is located in my sig.

Pricing for everything else is the same except that Modesta has been cut from the line up, but we do have something even better...

Ceramic Coating:
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1520|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

• $300 rebate for Ultra and above (20+ Appts)
Option 2: $1355 | Crystal Serum Ultra (7 year warranty)

Option 3: $1130 | Crystal Serum Light (5 year warranty)

• $200 rebate for Serum Light (20+ Appts)
Option 4: $950 | Crystal Laquer plus EXOv3 Topper (3 year warranty)

• $100 rebate for Lacquer (20+ Appts)
Option 5: $300

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Option 6: $100

Menzerna (4 months)

Option 7: $100

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

As always, please post here if there any questions...

I remember seeing a rebate for the PPF, is that over now?

Thanks

Ceramic Coating:
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Menzerna (4 months)

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

I have the same question as @atlas310 . If we put down a deposit for Modesta what's happening?

I am waiting for my P.M3. :):)

My wife's M3 went back to be resprayed by Tesla, as her whole hood was bubbling(I kid you not). The car has been sitting at the Service Center for 2 weeks waiting for the paint to fully cure. Her appt is July 4 week, so ill post up the pics from the photoshoot then.
Dang that stinks. Jealous of the PM3. I kinda wish I would have held out.

Does that mean if I put down a deposit for Modesta when Modesta was available, but don't have my appointment until now, that he can't do it??

Also, the GTechniq website says Crystal Serum Ultra has a 9-year warranty.

Lastly, do you have to get a full package to get the rebate? I'm opting not to get the clear bra.

Discounts are for Tesla Motor Club Forums members.

Rebates only apply with Full Packages (Tint, PPF and Coating).

Let's see how we do as far as bookings in 1-2 months, as I might be able to get Doug to throw in the discount/rebate without getting full packages...but dont quote me yet... so please keep all your paperwork.

Either way, this is all a great deal!!!

Based on my estimations of car trends, the M3 and the variants will be the next craze, just like during the fast and furious days...

My wife and I have been offered cash for our M3 right before we had it resprayed, so your M3 can be easily sold without to little depreciation especially now...but the P.M3 is $$$$

Hey All,
Been traveling for work and thought i updated this forums with the latest and greatest pricing as it stands today.

Please always refer to the google sheet that Drew drafted up which is located in my sig.

Pricing for everything else is the same except that Modesta has been cut from the line up, but we do have something even better...

Ceramic Coating:

Flight Polymer (2 year)

Menzerna (4 months)

Carnuba Wax (3 months)

So 1 is a better product than 2, and so on? And then 5-7 are totally different products?

You mind letting us know which shops you contacted and approximate costs of paint correction and coating (and which coatings the shops use). I feel everyone would love to make an informed choice and i wish these shops where upfront with their pricing. Cheapest is not always the best, but without pricing, it is impossible to make an informed choice. I have started sending out quote requests in the OC area and will happily share the quotes i receive.

Sorry late reply, but I shall share to show how good of a deal this is.

Polished detail - 3M PPF $2149, paint corr $350, ceramic pro 9H $1150, 3M tint color $690, crystalline $1039
Ultimate Shield - Suntek Ultra or Xpel ult $2149, paint corr $590, opti-pro + $1499, suntek CIR tint $849, +$199 front window
End detail - Suntek Ultra $1700, paint corr $400, Modesta $1500, Suntek CIR tint $800, $400 front window
RPM - 3M PPF $1520, Ceramic Pro $1899.. $1599 w/2 items, QDP tint $575, $199 front window

Everyone was 700-800 for Chrome delete.

The 3 other places I checked were over 1800 for PPF and 1650-1850 for ceramic coating before paint correction.