Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended Tires for M3 LR RWD (all season)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At about 35k miles, I need to replace 2 tires to pass inspection, and the other 2 shortly so I plan to just replace all 4 at once.

I've spent a lot of time reviewing the popular Reddit thread of tire reviews and had decided on the Michelin CrossClimate + but can't seem to get them anywhere around here - everywhere is out of stock. The second choice was the Bridgestone Quiet Track but aren't available in 18".

So I'm wondering what other New Englanders have selected for all season tires for 18" wheels? I generally don't drive much if there's snow on the ground so I don't do summer/winter tire changes. I'm looking for a more quiet wheel with a longer tread life because I tend to put ~20k miles on a year. Has anyone found something they are happy with that didn't greatly impact energy efficiency (which was a negative of the CC+, which reviews indicated a range loss of 10%(!)).

If considering tires not included on that list, how do you know if tread life will be good, or how the noise impact will be, or how the energy consumption will be impacted? I'm not certain about tire load index when I'm looking either, I've never really researched tires before. Whenever I needed new tires on another car, I just went to TFT and went with whatever they recommended from preferred brands.