Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reconciliation Bill and Estimated Delivery timing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not sure if anyone mentioned this. but if you are leasing you can expect the lease prices to DROP or at the very most stay the same. here is a little nugget in the bill that nobody has mentioned that i have seen yet:

"If you are leasing the EV, the tax credit goes to the manufacturer that's offering the lease, not you. The carmaker will likely factor the credit into the cost of the lease to lower your monthly payment, but it isn't mandatory."

not sure if anyone mentioned this. but if you are leasing you can expect the lease prices to DROP or at the very most stay the same. here is a little nugget in the bill that nobody has mentioned that i have seen yet:

"If you are leasing the EV, the tax credit goes to the manufacturer that's offering the lease, not you. The carmaker will likely factor the credit into the cost of the lease to lower your monthly payment, but it isn't mandatory."

Been the case already. Hyundai and Kia don’t pass the cap reduction to leaser on the Ioniq 5 and EV6. I think VW is one of the few that do with the ID.4. Ford does not either and offers an Option program as an alternative.