Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Record production / delivery numbers

myt-e-s-l-a

Jan 3, 2019
10280 , 91101
I suspect you're right, although difficult to say how the China / worldwide demand will play out in Q1.
But I would be tempted to lock in those recent hefty gains if I was was a shareholder. :)

The good news is already priced into the stock price with today's +12.79 move.
It was a wild ride today with high of 454.0 and close of 443.01.

FielderJones

May 17, 2019
Chicagoland
It looks like 105k vehicles produced in Q4 but 112k vehicles sold. 7k Q3-produced vehicles sold in Q4 as well, so they really drained that leftover inventory.

ZappCatt

Nov 2, 2019
Santa Clara
I ordered my model 3 October 30th and during the wait all I could do was obsess over it and I ended up buying a good amount of Tesla stock. What a ride it's been. Most profitable wait period for me.
Yep, wish I had bought some stock when I decided to buy the car. It was obvious by then that they would hit their 100k quarter. Oh well.

n8leon

Dec 28, 2019
SF Bay Area
Yep, wish I had bought some stock when I decided to buy the car. It was obvious by then that they would hit their 100k quarter. Oh well.
Ditto, I ordered on Nov 24, and it was obvious that it was going to be a record quarter.
The stock was around 330, so I decided to see if it would dip under 300, and I would jump in.
D'oh.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC