Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recorded video accidents this morning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4C59FC75-52D7-479E-9008-88D2BF75A9F3.jpeg

My wife was driving, thank God she’s ok, just shook up.. We don’t know how to save the video; We recorded a small clip with our phone from the screen 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Silicon Desert
I had a near miss last weekend....

WTH! They had all the time in the world and then decide to pull that maneuver at the last moment as you’re about to pass them AND while cars are finally approaching in the opposite direction. This person has a death wish and doesn’t mind taking out others. Just more evidence, in my mind, that a driver’s license is handed out too leniently. Glad you were able to avoid the consequences of someone else’s brainless actions.

Reactions: BSparx
WTH! They had all the time in the world and then decide to pull that maneuver at the last moment as you’re about to pass them AND while cars are finally approaching in the opposite direction. This person has a death wish and doesn’t mind taking out others. Just more evidence, in my mind, that a driver’s license is handed out too leniently. Glad you were able to avoid the consequences of someone else’s brainless actions.
Uber driver. I did back up (no one was behind me) and gave him a piece of my mind....!