Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone up for Quaker Steak?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to Darren for organizing this one, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday and spreading Tesla fever at a new venue for us! No doubt we'll be the quietest fleet they have ever had!

I just found out that I'm stuck in a class until 7pm. I'll hustle down from Clearwater with the D (should be quick), and hopefully be there by 7:20 - 7:30. If they let you save a space for me, that's great. Otherwise, I'll just look for all the Tesla's when I get there.

I just found out that I'm stuck in a class until 7pm. I'll hustle down from Clearwater with the D (should be quick), and hopefully be there by 7:20 - 7:30. If they let you save a space for me, that's great. Otherwise, I'll just look for all the Tesla's when I get there.
boo. Fake a stomachache like a 12 year old!

It was nice seeing everyone again it was nice seeing a new face (zzzzdoc) with a new D. Hopefully we can do this again, maybe sometime in between cars and coffee. Here we all are. Thanks Lawsteve and Great Dane for not having your lights on to match everyone else. And here's a picture of my trophy frunk and center.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
That was lots of fun. And Klaus - you won a trophy! I'll hold it for you until I make it to the service center or see you at the next event.

Darren your frunk looks terrible. I'll take a picture of Klaus's trophy in my nice clean frunk tomorrow. :D