Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it on my calendar to possibly attend, it is always so early especially now with the time change. I am still awaiting invite for my Model 3, so I would be going to stare at yours. :D
Congratulations on your Model 3 reservation.

If you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry

I think I am going to show up to the event on this Saturday, July 21st. I also posted in a local Tesla facebook group and have currently as of this post one other member that is interested. Right afterwards we plan on jumping on the road to attend the Blake Fuller event at Pike's Peak in Sarasota at 11:30 AM. Figured it would be a fun filled Tesla day in my new Model 3.

I think I am going to show up to the event on this Saturday, July 21st. I also posted in a local Tesla facebook group and have currently as of this post one other member that is interested. Right afterwards we plan on jumping on the road to attend the Blake Fuller event at Pike's Peak in Sarasota at 11:30 AM. Figured it would be a fun filled Tesla day in my new Model 3.
Excellent, I hope to see you there! Some tips if you have not been to duPont before:
1. Plan to arrive by 6:30. This is an early morning thing and people start leaving at 8.
2. Bear right as you go inside the parking lot and go around to the east side of the building. The Teslas are usually grouped about half way down.

Hi Paul,

Welcome to I club. If you plan to join us for for the Blake Fuller event in Sarasota, make sure that you and any guests that you bring first register online. You won't be able to pay at the door.

Larry

• Helpful
Reactions: Lawsteve
Not today. :(
RadarMap.JPG

is this still happening? will be in the area this weekend
Sorry for the late reply. duPont Cars and Coffee has been on pause due to Covid. The next one is going to be a special event at Tampa Armature Works on March 20th. I would paste a link, but it was sent to me in an email and none of the links work.

Reeves BMW resumed their monthly gatherings but I haven't been to one recently. Their next one is going to be March 6th.
Motorsports by Reeves

Sorry for the late reply. duPont Cars and Coffee has been on pause due to Covid. The next one is going to be a special event at Tampa Armature Works on March 20th. I would paste a link, but it was sent to me in an email and none of the links work.

Reeves BMW resumed their monthly gatherings but I haven't been to one recently. Their next one is going to be March 6th.
Motorsports by Reeves
regarding the Orlando Cars and coffee this is comment incorrect.
the event this sunday March 7 is still on.
as per this response from the sponsor

Re: march 7
On Mar 3, 2021, at 6:16 AM, wrote:

is this event cancelled?

No still on
9am-Noon
Lake Nona Drive Shack.
7285 Corner Dr, Orlando, FL 32827

Thank you,
Ankush Shah
Founder
908-405-5497
www.carsandcoffeecfl.com

regarding the Orlando Cars and coffee this is comment incorrect.
the event this sunday March 7 is still on.
as per this response from the sponsor

Re: march 7
On Mar 3, 2021, at 6:16 AM, wrote:

is this event cancelled?

No still on
9am-Noon
Lake Nona Drive Shack.
7285 Corner Dr, Orlando, FL 32827

Thank you,
Ankush Shah
Founder
908-405-5497
www.carsandcoffeecfl.com
I brought my Tesla to this even March 7th. It was a great event with a few other Tesla's too and lots of other high quality cars, including Taycans.