Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very cool! Have fun guys, we'll be at Kennedy Space Center tomorrow and I'll make a pitch for a charge station while I'm there.

Already did that trip in my S. Round trip for us was 255 miles on a single charge. Plan on doing it again in July for the opening of the Atlantis display. Sure would be nice if I could charge up while I'm there.

Had a great time chatting with our club members and the public!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
We went to Cars and Coffee at the Dupont Registry in Clearwater last Saturday, 9/21. We got a great reception and a lot of attention. The Model S is definitely a crowd pleaser.

The only other Tesla there was from the Tampa Service Center.

We got there right at 7am and got one of the last spaces.

Is anybody interested in going next month on Oct 19th? It would be cool to have a bunch of us there.

We went to Cars and Coffee at the Dupont Registry in Clearwater last Saturday, 9/21. We got a great reception and a lot of attention. The Model S is definitely a crowd pleaser.

The only other Tesla there was from the Tampa Service Center.

We got there right at 7am and got one of the last spaces.

Is anybody interested in going next month on Oct 19th? It would be cool to have a bunch of us there.

I would be

Bob,

I'm still planning to attend. Can you give details re where, how early to arrive, any ideas e how to meet up with the other Teslas in attendance? I'll be coming over from S Tampa.

looks like I'll be doing a wash and detail Friday night after work!

Bob,

I'm still planning to attend. Can you give details re where, how early to arrive, any ideas e how to meet up with the other Teslas in attendance? I'll be coming over from S Tampa.

You have to get there by 6:45 the latest If you want to park in the main event (parking lot gets full)..if not they'll send you to park over next door.

Bob,

It's at DuPont Registry, 3051 Tech Dr, St Pete. It's off of Ulmerton. I'm going to try to get there around 6:30am. Looks like I'm also going to be washing my car after work Friday!