Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was great fun getting to meet you guys at the event. It would be fun having more folks there. Unfortunately I think I'm out of town next month for the event, but December could be fun!

Glad you liked the red in the sun. I love the way the color changes with the light. The corvette I blew away on Ulmerton Rd after turning right was not so happy with me...............
I bet he pouted all the way home. :biggrin:

My calendar already is marked, but it's for the homecoming football game for FSU in Tallahassee. Wish I could take the Tesla, but charging options are too limited in that direction.
Depends on how quickly you need or want to get there, and how long you're staying. There are dozens of RV parks along the way with 50 amp charging... you'd only need 2 or 3 hours each way, and overnight in Tallahassee? After driving my ICE once after I got my MS, I'll do some crazy things in order to take my Tesla on longer trips!

I'd be there, but my car is still at Gene Perez. They finished their work, but are waiting for parts from Tesla. Actually, even if I had my car back, I'd still miss the event. Am in Tallahassee for homecoming. Gotta support my 'noles.

Hopefully I'll be able to join you next month!

So only TheDoctor (Steve) and I braved the rain and showed up for this month's C&C at Dupont. We sure were busy answering questions and selling Teslas even with the small turnout. We really need to have some more TMC folks come in December! People really love Tesla and want to know all about it. A few mentioned the fires but clearly get that it happens in ICE cars, too.

Best question today: "do you carry around something you can get an emergency charge from just in case?"
My answer: "do YOU carry a full container of gas in YOUR car just in case?"
The guy laughed and nodded at how silly his question was, lol.

OK, let me try coordinating this earlier... December's Cars & Coffee at dupont will be on the 21st. Who's in? Bucky from Dupont contacted Larry and said they'd like to reserve spots for us, so let's have a good turnout next month! There are tons of people wanting to know about the Model S, I can't talk to them all by myself (my bf would say otherwise after LAST Saturday).

There's a Cracker Barrel right down the street, we could have a Tesla breakfast after...:biggrin:

OK, let me try coordinating this earlier... December's Cars & Coffee at dupont will be on the 21st. Who's in? Bucky from Dupont contacted Larry and said they'd like to reserve spots for us, so let's have a good turnout next month! There are tons of people wanting to know about the Model S, I can't talk to them all by myself (my bf would say otherwise after LAST Saturday).

There's a Cracker Barrel right down the street, we could have a Tesla breakfast after...:biggrin:

Count me in!