Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RECURRING EVENT: Cars & Coffee at duPont Registry in St. Petersburg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke with Bucky at Dupont, we have 5 spots saved for us tomorrow. You still should plan to arrive around 6:30am, though. They should have someone who will direct you to our spots.

Now I have to go wash my very dirty car... Its the dirtiest it's ever been after my road trip!

I spoke with Bucky at Dupont, we have 5 spots saved for us tomorrow. You still should plan to arrive around 6:30am, though. They should have someone who will direct you to our spots.

Now I have to go wash my very dirty car... Its the dirtiest it's ever been after my road trip!

Finished detailing mine about an hour ago (thanks for the offer Cap'n Steve, but just couldn't risk letting gators touch my car, especially after the way they played football this year.......). My red beast is looking good and ready to roll tomorrow. See you folks around 6:30. Arghhhh, gonna need coffee.

P.S. Does anyone attending have the upgraded audio? I think mine has an issue and I'd like to listen to another setup.

Finished detailing mine about an hour ago (thanks for the offer Cap'n Steve, but just couldn't risk letting gators touch my car, especially after the way they played football this year.......). My red beast is looking good and ready to roll tomorrow. See you folks around 6:30. Arghhhh, gonna need coffee.

P.S. Does anyone attending have the upgraded audio? I think mine has an issue and I'd like to listen to another setup.

Yes mine has the upgraded audio

I also have the upgraded audio... Just note, I did not detail the inside of my car so she's pretty messy in there!

Good thing they have plenty of coffee at Cars & ...well, COFFEE :tongue:

I may be coming solo. I am getting the impression Jim doesn't really enjoy it as much as I do. I'm starting to suspect he never did, but was only coming for Cracker Barrel after. :mad:

It was really nice having 5 gorgeous Model Esseseseses there today. Nice seeing all the Steves and Larry. Cap'n Steve, it was great meeting you and your dad. Lawsteve, I enjoyed meeting your sons as well. You guys and xhawk missed a great breakfast!

20131221_074959.jpg
20131221_075047.jpg

It was really nice having 5 gorgeous Model Esseseseses there today. Nice seeing all the Steves and Larry. Cap'n Steve, it was great meeting you and your dad. Lawsteve, I enjoyed meeting your sons as well. You guys and xhawk missed a great breakfast!

View attachment 38806View attachment 38807

Great time and nice meeting some other TMC folks! We must have sold several ms today!

Hello Florida clan,

Anyone thinking about heading over to Dupont Registry in Clearwater for the event this month? It's been a while since we organized a large Tesla presence there. Any interest? I think the next C&C would be Saturday, March 22.

I did receive a call from Tesla complaining that Chrystal had not sold her quota of cars over the last couple of months.................

steve

Hello Florida clan,

Anyone thinking about heading over to Dupont Registry in Clearwater for the event this month? It's been a while since we organized a large Tesla presence there. Any interest? I think the next C&C would be Saturday, March 22.

I did receive a call from Tesla complaining that Chrystal had not sold her quota of cars over the last couple of months.................

steve
Maybe I've been traveling around selling them elsewhere...

I'm down for it this month. I think Jim's over it though, so I'll probably be solo!

IMG_14783419897753.jpeg

Anyone interested this month? I know we have some new owners in the area who might like the chance to show off their new beauties! And some of them aren't even named Steve!

If we have enough interest I'll call Bucky at Dupont to see if we can have spaces saved.