TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Recurring Meetings SWFL (Ft. Myers/ Naples)

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MissErol, Jan 18, 2015.

1. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

Welcome to our first SWFL Tesla Group Monthly Meet-ups.
    Each mouth, they will be held in a different establishment and will also range from Lunch, Dinner, to Cocktails. Times will vary but they will be on the 4th Saturday of each month.
    On even months (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) they will be held in Ft. Myers or Estero.
    On odd months (Jan, March, May, July, Sept, Nov) they will be held in Naples or Bonita Springs.
    I will continue to send out Evites (to SWFL Region) each month announcing the next location so please make sure to RSVP so I can give each place an accurate count. If you have not received an Evite or would like to be added to the list please let me know. All Club Members are always welcome. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by private message. Check back each month for updated information. See you there!
    This Month:
    TESLA'S & TAPAS
    Saturday February 28th
    House of Brewz Taps &Tapas
    10045 Gulf Center Dr.
    Fort Myers, FL. 33913
    1:00-4:00P
    RSVP by Feb. 15th

2. Roland

Roland Member

Thanks for putting this together. Kim and I are looking forward to seeing you and the group.

3. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Hi Erol,

Thanks again for all your efforts. We are looking forward to it.

For those reading this who are not club members you are still welcome to join us at these events. Just send Erol a private message.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in any of our club member's signatures.
    Larry

4. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

It's my pleasure. I truly enjoy meeting new owners/ enthusiasts and of course hanging out with my Tesla family. I will see you and Kim there but will also be in touch with you in the meantime.