Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Brake Calipers - incredible work and price!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finished up with Spence this morning before dropping the car off for detailing.

Calipers look excellent!

84598FEE-2C29-4893-AD33-8A574261AE84.jpeg 854165D8-2046-4D61-8E2F-167701B99BF4.jpeg 4C72E292-09DC-4CB2-900B-61EB7B984C8C.jpeg

How can I get mine painted in Vancouver?

@rainforest There is a company in North Vancouver called Renewz that will do caliber painting. They will also put on a Tesla decal after painting. I saw the job they did on someone else's car. The paint job looked awesome. Only thing was that I wasn't impressed with the Tesla decal. It looked like it was hand cut stickers and was clearly not scaled properly. So the letters looked squished. If you're interested, you can go to them and just ask them to make sure the decal is done properly.

I was/am considering getting it done but will probably wait till I get something other than the stock 19" rims. Send me a pic of yours if you get it done with them.

@rainforest There is a company in North Vancouver called Renewz that will do caliber painting. They will also put on a Tesla decal after painting. I saw the job they did on someone else's car. The paint job looked awesome. Only thing was that I wasn't impressed with the Tesla decal. It looked like it was hand cut stickers and was clearly not scaled properly. So the letters looked squished. If you're interested, you can go to them and just ask them to make sure the decal is done properly.

I was/am considering getting it done but will probably wait till I get something other than the stock 19" rims. Send me a pic of yours if you get it done with them.

Do you know how much?

Real nice. Exactly what I would like to do. What's the price if u don't mind me asking?

$1650 for Full Frontal PPF and $1300 for Opti-Coat Pro. But pricing may change/vary, etc. Best to call them. Speak to Joe and tell him Tony sent you! I told him that so long as I was happy with the quality of their work, I would sing their praises to those who are looking for similar work. And I am VERY satisfied with how they did the work.

Did you get PPF and ceramic coating done there as well?

Yup!

The calipers look really good! Looks really good with aero wheels and the multi coat red!

Yeah it really pops together. Thanks!