Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Brake Calipers - incredible work and price!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can easily paint your own brake calipers if your inclined to give it a shot. A little bit of paint, some tape and paper to mask off things in case of over spray is all you need.

Sounds simple but you may also want to use a grinder to ensure the primer adheres properly to the metal. Also, spence tires in Toronto provides oem Tesla decals so it’s a full oem look as well as clear coat afterwards.

There is a difference between an at home job and professional.

You can easily paint your own brake calipers if your inclined to give it a shot. A little bit of paint, some tape and paper to mask off things in case of over spray is all you need.

Honestly, Spence Tire was so reasonably priced and did such a good job, if you are in the GTA (or even just passing through like I was), I don't know why you'd even bother trying to do it yourself. I'm 8 months in and my calipers still look perfect.

Reactions: Destiny1701
Takes approx 1.5-2hrs with Spence :)
Well worth the wait! Being a book or catch up on some online news.

Russia/Saudi game .... wow. Putin and Prince... were deep into nuclear and oil contract talks and destroying the ‘imperialistic’ Americans when Russia scored goal the 5th. ‘Vhat can ve say ehhh...shmeh..’

Attachments

• 7C294AA3-813D-451B-96F7-0E3EC5DE3073.jpeg
    7C294AA3-813D-451B-96F7-0E3EC5DE3073.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 177
Takes approx 1.5-2hrs with Spence :)
Well worth the wait! Being a book or catch up on some online news.

Russia/Saudi game .... wow. Putin and Prince... were deep into nuclear and oil contract talks and destroying the ‘imperialistic’ Americans when Russia scored goal the 5th. ‘Vhat can ve say ehhh...shmeh..’
I booked early Saturday so traffic shouldn't be a problem and I will come prepped. I will take some pics for the group. Fingers crossed it turns out amazing!