TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Red Brake Warning Light Stays On

Discussion in 'Model 3: Driving Dynamics' started by Toddl3, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Waiting4M3

Waiting4M3 Active Member

Same here, got 26.3 last night, and haven't seen the warning lights since.

2. PeTina

PeTina New Member

Agree.

3. McSaggler

McSaggler Member

Following this post since I had the same issue for the first time last night. It did go away after about 30 second and haven’t seen it again today. Picked up the car about a week ago and has 70 miles on the odometer. Hopefully the software update fixes the issue but I haven’t received it yet.

I’m on 24.8, Model 3 Performance.