Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Caliper covers on a red Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone put Red Caliper covers on a red Y? If so, can you post a picture of your car? Also if you can also mention where you bought them. Saw it in the Tesla store today on a white Y, and they looked sharp! Guy said they come with Performance model, painted, and not the long range which is what I just got. Thanks.

Anyone put Red Caliper covers on a red Y? If so, can you post a picture of your car? Also if you can also mention where you bought them. Saw it in the Tesla store today on a white Y, and they looked sharp! Guy said they come with Performance model, painted, and not the long range which is what I just got. Thanks.

The performance Y does not come with caliper covers. The caliper themselves are red. Caliper covers are mostly not liked because they typically look fake and can fall off while driving. Some claim they hold in heat but since brakes are not used much on teslas its probably not an issue. You are better off painting your calipers red. A few companies make diy kits.

Tesla Model Y Caliper Covers are a great choice if you want to protect your tire calipers from rust or just want to upgrade your Tesla exterior . They’re easy to install and you’ll love the high-quality material. With its unique and cool appearance, our caliper covers will increase the luxury sense and upgrade the taste of your Tesla!
Tesery Red Performance Sport Caliper Covers are contoured like real calipers and they just slide right on, over your stock calipers. If you are tired of looking at your small grey front caliper and the undersized horseshoe shaped rear calipers, look at how nice these brighten up your wheels.Performance Caliper Covers provide a “big brake” race-ready look that will turn heads.

Here's a photo of a red Y with red calipers. This is a Performance, so they came red from the factory.

(The wheels are 19" from TSportline)

PXL_20220505_011904274.jpg

Just for comparison, here's a red car (Kia EV6 GT; I don't have a Y photo with this combo) with neon green calipers:

Kia.jpg

Oh hey, looks what's on the intertubes:

yellow.jpeg

Last edited:
I had my doubts, but that Yellow does look sharp! Definitely paint the calipers whatever color you chose. I found the caliper covers are waay to large and don't look as good as painting your stock calipers. You can order Caliper paint (I used the brush on type) and stickers for the lettering off of Amazon.