Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Caliper Paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the paint code for the red caliper paint on the model 3. I'm looking for a spray paint that matches. Does not have to be heat protected.
Brembo Red. It's really called that, but they won't give out the paint code. If you go by RAL code, RAL 3002 / 3003 is very close to it. The red itself is very bright, brighter than most cars themselves.

Others have said Tiziano Red by Fiat matches real close if not identical - paint code 199.

I believe the Porsche calipers are also the same color. The Corvette C6 Z06 red calipers are the same color for sure, cause I have a pair of those in my possession and put them next to my M3P calipers to see if the color matched.

Just adding to this that I purchased ERA 2K red caliper spray paint for about $55, and it's rated for up to 500 degrees F. It's an activated paint similar to what body shops use, so after it's cured it's resistant to any chemical your normal body paint is resistant to. To activate the paint, you press the button on the bottom to pop the activator into the paint can, and you have about 8 hours to use up the paint before it's cured.

This red paint matches the factory Brembo red perfectly.

Reactions: SteelClouds