TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Red colour !

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Pj42, May 19, 2016.

1. Pj42

Pj42 Member

Hi Everyone!
    About to get my shiny red MS tomorrow.I was wondering if any one can give me feedback on how they like the colour in long term ? Will it lose the shine easy ? Shows dirt ?
    Can't Wait :):)

2. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Active Member

My 2012 Signature Red S85 still turns heads wherever I drive. I had it OptiCoat'ed and that brought out the deep shine even more. You will LOVE the Tesla Red imo. The Signature red is more of a wine red which I really REALLY like but my second choice today would be multi coat red. Enjoy!

• Like x 1
  3. Pj42

Pj42 Member

Thnx a lot for the feedback ! I didn't realize there are different kind of reds !!! I was given only one option :multi coated ...
    I hope it is as good as the signature red.
    What is OptiCoat ?