Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red M3 in Los Angeles (AWD, EAP, FSD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow TMC'ers,
I took delivery September 11th and have only driven my M3 for about 45 miles. I've been travelling for work and took my car to Concours Auto Spa for Full Frontal PPF and Ceramic Coating, but they found some corrosion under the trunk spacers so it's been with Tesla Service and the body shop for the last two weeks :/ Decided to bite the bullet and have the front bumper repainted on account of a chip that mysteriously appeared after I drove it home from the partial ppf install. I'm due to pick it up tomorrow or Wednesday and then it's straight back to Concours to finish PPF and Ceramic. Cannot wait!!! This is my first EV and actually first new vehicle, and I had the pleasure of meeting Elon Musk on delivery day, so it's been an amazing experience, yet I've barely driven the thing! Thanks to the entire TMC community for being the defacto source for all Tesla Intel and for helping me all along the way from config, to delivery, to after market upgrades

T

Reactions: Jaywlker
Hello fellow TMC'ers,
I took delivery September 11th and have only driven my M3 for about 45 miles. I've been travelling for work and took my car to Concours Auto Spa for Full Frontal PPF and Ceramic Coating, but they found some corrosion under the trunk spacers so it's been with Tesla Service and the body shop for the last two weeks :/ Decided to bite the bullet and have the front bumper repainted on account of a chip that mysteriously appeared after I drove it home from the partial ppf install. I'm due to pick it up tomorrow or Wednesday and then it's straight back to Concours to finish PPF and Ceramic. Cannot wait!!! This is my first EV and actually first new vehicle, and I had the pleasure of meeting Elon Musk on delivery day, so it's been an amazing experience, yet I've barely driven the thing! Thanks to the entire TMC community for being the defacto source for all Tesla Intel and for helping me all along the way from config, to delivery, to after market upgrades

T
How has your experience been now thay you’ve has time to drive it?