Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model 3 with Xpel Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for pics of anyone that has wrapped their Red Model 3 with Xpel Stealth. I am definitely looking to add PPF once I take delivery next month to protect the car during my commute (80-90mi daily), and love the look of the Xpel Stealth on the white, black, and silver cars I have seen. I am just not sure how it would look over the Red (which is what I have on the way). So, before I settle on the gloss Xpel wrap, was hoping someone could show me pics of the Red Xpel Stealth wrapped Model 3. Thanks!

I am looking for pics of anyone that has wrapped their Red Model 3 with Xpel Stealth. I am definitely looking to add PPF once I take delivery next month to protect the car during my commute (80-90mi daily), and love the look of the Xpel Stealth on the white, black, and silver cars I have seen. I am just not sure how it would look over the Red (which is what I have on the way). So, before I settle on the gloss Xpel wrap, was hoping someone could show me pics of the Red Xpel Stealth wrapped Model 3. Thanks!

colinrego,

Congrats on the Model 3! XPEL STEALTH on red looks absolutely epic. Here are some pictures of a red STEALTH wrapped BMW 335i. While it's not a Tesla, it will give you an idea of how the film looks on red paint. Hope these help, let us know if we can answer any questions for you.
Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 10.49.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 10.49.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 10.49.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 10.49.25 AM.png

Really looks good (besides the obvious quality issues that BMW suffers from — hope their stock doesn’t take a tumble after this!)

This might be the tipping point for a Stealth wrap now — especially as here in Mass I have seen more red Model 3s than any other color and would love to make mine more unique.

Reactions: XPEL
What I'm curious about is the kits from Xpel. Do they wrap around the edges or just go to the edges leaving room for gaps, etc? The shop I'm going to said they will do whichever way I want. My current car was wrapped several years ago and was not from a kit.

What I'm curious about is the kits from Xpel. Do they wrap around the edges or just go to the edges leaving room for gaps, etc? The shop I'm going to said they will do whichever way I want. My current car was wrapped several years ago and was not from a kit.

pcpro,

The XPEL Pre-Cut Pattern software allows the installer to select any edge they choose, and then decide how much film they want to wrap, and then print. So yes, you can do 100% wrapped edges using the XPEL pre-cut kits, even with STEALTH wraps. We always highly recommend wrapping every edge possible.

Reactions: pcpro
Should consider Satin Guard. The finish is more natural and has a Hybrid Tri-Tone Technology built in. It goes from translucent to satin to matte depending on angle and lighting. If you are in Dallas, you should call Speed Shield as they are a Satin Guard Dealer

Here is a video we made to compare with different products:

Should consider Satin Guard. The finish is more natural and has a Hybrid Tri-Tone Technology built in. It goes from translucent to satin to matte depending on angle and lighting. If you are in Dallas, you should call Speed Shield as they are a Satin Guard Dealer

Here is a video we made to compare with different products:

Does it offer the same level of damage protection as Xpel?