Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model S with XPEL Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my car back from XPEL Austin today. They did an awesome job on it. This is the first red Tesla I've seen with XPEL Stealth, and I think it looks great with the satin finish.

tesla1.jpg
tesla2.jpg
tesla3.jpg
tesla4.jpg

Looks good! You're definitely right about there not being many. I thought really hard about doing my MCR in Xpel Stealth and only found one picture of the X. I didn't like it and ended up just changing the color with a vinyl wrap. It was 1/3 the cost of the quotes I got for the Xpel and the Xpel was 6 to 8 weeks back ordered.

Looks awesome. I am planning on the stealth for my red MS as soon as it arrives. (Two more weeks I'm told) I plan on doing a chrome deletion as well. May I ask the cost for the full wrap?

The full wrap was about $4800 after a 25% discount they were giving out for all Teslas last month. I believe the normal price would have been about $6500. I also had it ceramic coated, which cost another few hundred.

The full wrap was about $4800 after a 25% discount they were giving out for all Teslas last month. I believe the normal price would have been about $6500. I also had it ceramic coated, which cost another few hundred.

How much was ceramic coating? All of the ceramic pro places I've called are quoting me $1200 for a 5 year and $2200 for lifetime.