Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One without a hitch in Austin now. Hicth could be added later:
no MYP that I can see. It stinks being in Austin and no more than 6 miles from Giga Texas and waiting on a car from Fremont.

MYP
Red/Black/hitch
OD: 02/06/2023
Profile Completion: 2/7/23
EDD: Feb-Mar
EDD1: Mar 15-Mar 31
EDD2 2/28 - Mar 18-31
EDD 3 3/19-April 7-May 5
3/20 Found car online, reserved and have VIN. lost $250 to get a car assigned and do Tesla's job.

OMG. These people are crazy. After getting several MYLR W/W 7 seater accelerated delivery options I found my exact configuration in Dallas. I am in Austin. I plunked down the $250 for the privilege to get that car and contacted Tesla to change it to my original order. The upcharge of $1k base price was waived as they agreed with my original price. They would not budge on the $250 on the second order to secure the vehicle and acknowledged that it would have gone to a different buyer if I had not reserved it immediately. The website clearly states this is non refundable and non transferable. They couldn’t answer why the VIN car wasn’t part of my accelerated delivery option or why it wasn't assigned to me in the first place. Money hungry screw anyone over attitude. He was just going through a script.

At least they are moving it for delivery in Austin. Originally the Agent said I had to go to Dallas. Delivery set for Monday 27th at 1400 in Austin, unless I can get it sooner.

Hello all, I’m new here.
like to share my recent experience.
MYLR/R/B/19”
OD: 01/31/23
1st DD: Feb-Mar
2nd DD: Apr 9-May21
3rd DD: Apr5- May 10
4th DD: Mar14-Mar 31
5th DD: Mar 25- Mar 31
Until yesterday, I decided to go to Fremont main office to change my delivery location which originally in LA.
I found out “ my baby has not been born, so no VIN yet!” said a SA at the center!
Later a night I surprisingly got the VIN with Fremont build. This morning, I was so excited to get a message for delivery schedule with options either Mar21 or 22.
I was busy with work and figuring out what insurance I should decide so not respond immediately the delivery date. Turn out, the Tesla automatically assigned for Mar 23 delivery to home which I will not be available.
And again drove back to the center for changing date. The SA is very nice and finally, Mar 22 for picking up!

MYP
Red/Black/hitch
OD: 02/06/2023
Profile Completion: 2/7/23
EDD: Feb-Mar
EDD1: Mar 15-Mar 31
EDD2 2/28 - Mar 18-31
EDD 3 3/19-April 7-May 5
3/20 Found car online, reserved and have VIN. lost $250 to get a car assigned and do Tesla's job.

OMG. These people are crazy. After getting several MYLR W/W 7 seater accelerated delivery options I found my exact configuration in Dallas. I am in Austin. I plunked down the $250 for the privilege to get that car and contacted Tesla to change it to my original order. The upcharge of $1k base price was waived as they agreed with my original price. They would not budge on the $250 on the second order to secure the vehicle and acknowledged that it would have gone to a different buyer if I had not reserved it immediately. The website clearly states this is non refundable and non transferable. They couldn’t answer why the VIN car wasn’t part of my accelerated delivery option or why it wasn't assigned to me in the first place. Money hungry screw anyone over attitude. He was just going through a script.

At least they are moving it for delivery in Austin. Originally the Agent said I had to go to Dallas. Delivery set for Monday 27th at 1400 in Austin, unless I can get it sooner.
Strange, I had read somewhere that others were able to transfer without much of an issue.

Picked up my MYP Red/White today and it was a great experience. I could not find one issue.
Paint - perfect
Gaps - perfect
Interior - perfect
I was expecting some defects as so many here have had, but was happily surprised with what I saw.
I brought 2 friends with me so they could help me inspect, and none of us found even one flaw.
Soooooo happy. Had 83% charge. I was the only one at the SC picking up at the time. I expected
a load of people there, so I got immediate service. Took maybe 5 minutes for SA to take my payment,
pair my phone, and attach my license plate.
S/C is 16 miles from my house, so quite convenient.

Hope the rest of you get yours soon, and especially before anything changes on the federal rebates.

1679447173984.jpeg

Picked up my MYP Red/White today and it was a great experience. I could not find one issue.
Paint - perfect
Gaps - perfect
Interior - perfect
I was expecting some defects as so many here have had, but was happily surprised with what I saw.
I brought 2 friends with me so they could help me inspect, and none of us found even one flaw.
Soooooo happy. Had 83% charge. I was the only one at the SC picking up at the time. I expected
a load of people there, so I got immediate service. Took maybe 5 minutes for SA to take my payment,
pair my phone, and attach my license plate.
S/C is 16 miles from my house, so quite convenient.

Hope the rest of you get yours soon, and especially before anything changes on the federal rebates.

View attachment 919989

Congratulations 🎉❤️ 🎉 beautiful.

Reactions: Mr. Wonderful