Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to share some of my experiences with others before I move on with my life:
1. My VIN was assigned at 11:00 AM and received a call from the delivery center at 11:15 AM to schedule pickup that same date.
2. My financing was set to cash, and I did not get a chance to shop for better rates with local CUs around since it was a Saturday - the only option was to use Tesla financing.
3. Luckily, I had a downpayment amount in my checking account.
4. Initially, the delivery center would not let me inspect the interior of the car prior to acceptance of the vehicle. I insisted to conduct a full inspection and the delivery rep unlocked the car Don't take "NO" for an answer.
5. The complete inspection took around about an hour while the delivery rep stood around waiting to answer any questions.
6. I found a little scratch mark on the diffuser (below the rear bumper) and they helped me to set up a service appointment since the SC did not have techs working on Saturday. Lesson learned: schedule deliveries for weekdays - they could have taken care of the issue on the spot. Other than that, the car was flawless.
Be prepared and good luck to all!!!

Just remember that you are taking a huge risk.
Personally, I am against this practice because it screws other buyers over who have been patiently waiting for their turn. In today's society, some folks believe they are better than others and don't give a flying f..k about anyone else.
Well after them pushing me back from June -July to Sept-Nov I bit the bullet and added fsd and within days went to 6-5 to 6-19.... Amazing what adding 10K of profit will do to your delivery date! (no vin)

Reactions: charlesoris
Say Hello to my little friend…
172BD867-0510-41CA-A61B-642CAA801063.jpeg

OD : 21 April 22
1st EDD : 22 Oct to Jan 22
2nd EDD : 20 Nov to 15 Jan.
3rd EDD : Jan 23 to Apr 23 updated on 23 Jun 2022.

4th EDD: December 02 - January 27 on 1st July
5th EDD : Jan 05 to March 2 on 28th July 2022
6th EDD. : Dec 05 to Jan 30 on 12 Aug 2022
7th EDD: Dec 09 to Jan 20 on 18 August

MYLR 7 Seater Red color No FSD with no any other upgrade.