Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand it, but the local center called stating that they are ready to assign a VIN once I accept the finance terms. Delivery would be within 30 days. My initial EDD was July 2022.
Now, I am truly confused. Are they trying to get rid of someone's previously ordered car, make quarterly numbers or they are really serious? In either case, I delaying delivery until next year even though the $7,500 is in limbo.
Thanks.
Wow. That’s insane. I guess it’s a cancellation? I really can’t believe there weren’t more in line. I guess I’m just that guy that hasn’t delayed anything but it’s now taking longer than anyone and everyone and I’m like the bitter old man.

Yeah the price difference is there for sure. planning to order them by Christmas, hopefully I can get some discount. :)
Also, thinking of getting Tesla's mudflats just for the front tires.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you on that discount. I’ve been casually watching them pretty much since we ordered. Not even a sale for Black Friday. I seem to remember there are coupon codes if you check out a few of the bigger YouTube channels. But I may be getting that crossed with the tesmanian ones.

Will definitely be getting the front mudflappies for sure as well. Might see if they sell them at the COS galley. Is that even a thing? Can you buy accessories/parts from the gallery during pickup? Or are they online order only? Never even thought about that till now.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you on that discount. I’ve been casually watching them pretty much since we ordered. Not even a sale for Black Friday. I seem to remember there are coupon codes if you check out a few of the bigger YouTube channels. But I may be getting that crossed with the tesmanian ones.

Will definitely be getting the front mudflappies for sure as well. Might see if they sell them at the COS galley. Is that even a thing? Can you buy accessories/parts from the gallery during pickup? Or are they online order only? Never even thought about that till now.
Thanks.
I am off all this week from work and guess what I will be doing, refreshing my screen million times to see if the EDD changes...lol
Na, will do something else and spend time with family and take it easy. Earlier, my EDD was last week of December so I took this week off just in case but EDD changed. Now I get to do things I want to do on a nice day off during this holiday time :)

What is COS gallery?

Some bad news Sunday morning...

I guess someone at Tesla complained to Joe Manchin about too many orders being placed on hold. Maybe the announcement will help to make EoQ numbers. LOL

Reactions: pgcoco
Ever since I placed the order, I've been scanning the road for MY Red/W but failed to notice a single one. It is mostly white, grey and occasional black. What is the story behind it?
I've seen about three red ones since I ordered mine. There's one near my house somewhere (seen them in the neighborhood several times) and then I think there are a couple that I've seen during my commute. Not nearly as common as the white and MSM though!

There are a lot of MY in Red on the SF Peninsula (Palo Alto/Menlo Park area). At one stop light today there was another red MY next to us, a MSM Model Y behind us, and another red MY crossing in front of us. Of course, there are a lot of every Tesla variant here. I feel like every 3rd or 4th car on the road around here is a Tesla. I know it's not really that many, but it is a lot. The rare Tesla Roadstar (old version) is the only model that's unusual.

Reactions: voxel