Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since I placed the order, I've been scanning the road for MY Red/W but failed to notice a single one. It is mostly white, grey and occasional black. What is the story behind it?
This isn't against you, but you have the EXACT same config that I do 30 mins from Fremont and I ordered in early Aug with a complete profile two days later. If your EDD had come into a VIN, i would be pretty annoyed.

This isn't against you, but you have the EXACT same config that I do 30 mins from Fremont and I ordered in early Aug with a complete profile two days later. If your EDD had come into a VIN, i would be pretty annoyed.
I don't have a VIN yet. The order is on hold till I return from the extended trip. The offer to deliver a car within a week's worth of time from OD raised some suspicion - it could have a reject.
I know how you feel but Tesla has a unique way of scheduling delivery that has nothing to do with the OD .
I wish you luck in getting yours ASAP.

5BB3DB94-204B-4307-9627-5BD6B415C62D.jpeg

I know it was stupid expensive. But I couldn’t resist. Red is my absolute favorite color, has been my whole life. Super happy with how it looks!!! Work hard to play hard my friends! All I need now is the car! Ha!

How, when and where do you get this?
Not sure about the version with the signature but here is the OEM version.