Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couple of photos from the pickup. I’m planning a pretty long post about the whole process, but need a laptop for all that typing and I’m too busy selling my old car and installing accessories. 🙂

4BF32A05-2EC8-4F3C-82F8-E70C6588BE28.jpeg
FB49CBE5-F3B1-491C-8E14-EBE9A7BA4D1A.jpeg

3BD5A4A7-33D9-4FDA-926D-AAD4C0688591.jpeg

Pickup successful!!! One small ding on the edge of the driver door, all the way to the metal unfortunately. EXCELLENT Tesla customer service about it. Mobile service will take care of it next week and install my homelink at the same time. Small bit of schmutz on the passenger seat and headliner. Cleaned up on the spot. I’ve been SO impressed with the customer service I’ve received.

Drives like an absolute dream. A few phantom brakes. Got to visit about every supercharger between COS and Las Cruces.

Installed the holiday update v11 UI as soon as I got home this afternoon. I really like it. (Seems like an unpopular opinion)

It has the AMD Ryzen (born-on date 12/16). Standard rear pane glass. I’ll check the 12v battery tomorrow or the next day when I wash and wax it to get all the road salt off.

Got the screen protector installed. No bubbles or anything. Pretty proud of myself. Custom sounds for boom box loaded. Ready to rock and roll!

In other news. Im super stoked that @pgcoco has a VIN!!! Made my day to see that good news nugget. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

View attachment 749859
Pickup successful!!! One small ding on the edge of the driver door, all the way to the metal unfortunately. EXCELLENT Tesla customer service about it. Mobile service will take care of it next week and install my homelink at the same time. Small bit of schmutz on the passenger seat and headliner. Cleaned up on the spot. I’ve been SO impressed with the customer service I’ve received.

Drives like an absolute dream. A few phantom brakes. Got to visit about every supercharger between COS and Las Cruces.

Installed the holiday update v11 UI as soon as I got home this afternoon. I really like it. (Seems like an unpopular opinion)

It has the AMD Ryzen (born-on date 12/16). Standard rear pane glass. I’ll check the 12v battery tomorrow or the next day when I wash and wax it to get all the road salt off.

Got the screen protector installed. No bubbles or anything. Pretty proud of myself. Custom sounds for boom box loaded. Ready to rock and roll!

In other news. Im super stoked that @pgcoco has a VIN!!! Made my day to see that good news nugget. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
Congratulations!!! Would you please take a moment the information in this spreadsheet: MYLR or MYP vs. VIN vs. MCU type vs. Battery type Tracker

Reactions: butYtho
View attachment 749859

OMG...look at that...what a beauty. Wonderful to hear that you had a great experience picking it up and everything went smooth. Were you able to inspect the interior of the car before you accepted delivery? What I am hearing that Rocklin location is not letting you look inside the car until you accept delivery. AMD Ryzen in your car...super awesome... what is your VIN #? Over 350??

And yes, I got VIN today. So so Excited. My VIN is 388, so no AMD Ryzen on my car for sure. Can't wait for Friday 1pm, this wait seems longer than the 4 month wait we had.

OMG...look at that...what a beauty. Wonderful to hear that you had a great experience picking it up and everything went smooth. Were you able to inspect the interior of the car before you accepted delivery? What I am hearing that Rocklin location is not letting you look inside the car until you accept delivery. AMD Ryzen in your car...super awesome... what is your VIN #? Over 350??

And yes, I got VIN today. So so Excited. My VIN is 388, so no AMD Ryzen on my car for sure. Can't wait for Friday 1pm, this wait seems longer than the 4 month wait we had.
If you look at the spreadsheet you will see 339100 has the updated MCU3 and new auxiliary battery. That's why entering your info into the poll is so beneficial.

Reactions: pgcoco