Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered Dec 21. Completed profile the same day. Red with 20" tires and black interior. No tow, No FSD. First EDD was July. Moved to May 14. Moved again to June 10- July 8 where is had stayed for about a month. This morning I checked and I was bumped all the way back 3 months to Sept- Nov. I'm literally heartbroken. I need this car ASAP.
Any updates? My config is similar but white interior and Gemini wheels. My *most recent* EDD is July 31 - Sept 11. 🙄

Well....ordered 5-2021 white int and 20" shows July-Sept.:eek:
I recently found out my profile wasn't "complete" until recently. Long story short, I had selected financing through Tesla back in October when I ordered, but did not complete the financing application because they don't want you to apply until 60-90 days out from delivery. So it was just there sitting...and the system took that as an incomplete profile. It was resolved 4/2 when I changed from financing to cash and now it shows as complete...according to my SA.

Just wondering if you are in a similar situation and that is causing your delay? It really sucks that they don't explain this better when we order.

I recently found out my profile wasn't "complete" until recently. Long story short, I had selected financing through Tesla back in October when I ordered, but did not complete the financing application because they don't want you to apply until 60-90 days out from delivery. So it was just there sitting...and the system took that as an incomplete profile. It was resolved 4/2 when I changed from financing to cash and now it shows as complete...according to my SA.

Just wondering if you are in a similar situation and that is causing your delay? It really sucks that they don't explain this better when we order.
Ok so I did complete but the financing offer obviously expired and I haven't done anything since, are you saying that could be the hang up?

June 28th order date. Red LR with Gemini’s. Original date was January delivery. Has been bouncing around. For the last month it had delivery in may and changed to 2 week window 05/05 - 05/19. Yesterday 05/05 I kept checking and no change and today it moved to 07/05 -08/15

que? What do you mean by "paucity"? It is rare?
Scarce would be a closer synonym. It does not seem that they are made in sufficient quantities. Tesla don't build cars to order but rather match orders to available cars.
Look at any of the dockside photos, very few red cars hence my 2 March car has an EDD of Aug/ Sept even though it is financed through Tesla.

Scarce would be a closer synonym. It does not seem that they are made in sufficient quantities. Tesla don't build cars to order but rather match orders to available cars.
Look at any of the dockside photos, very few red cars hence my 2 March car has an EDD of Aug/ Sept even though it is financed through Tesla.
PS Those, apparently, random batches of cars must, I believe, be related via algorithm to perceived demand based ordering data past and present. As for revenue value, my £61,590 order does not seem to cut much ice.

Anyone from the UK awaiting a red MYLR?
June 28th order date. Red LR with Gemini’s. Original date was January delivery. Has been bouncing around. For the last month it had delivery in may and changed to 2 week window 05/05 - 05/19. Yesterday 05/05 I kept checking and no change and today it moved to 07/05 -
What's the latest? I can see by the month/ day expression of a date that you are in the USA.