Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multicoat Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for photos of MC Red with Black Onyx wheels. My idea is that black wheels will tone down the presence of the intense red color on such a big car, but it's only a theory. Curios of how it would look.

Last edited:
What goes better? Tan or White seats with the MC Red?
I am partial to the tan seats too.

IMG_1014.JPG

Reactions: Hoffa
Do you like it with the white seats? I have a red MS with black seats.. Wish to keep the X red but not sure about the seats.
Love them. Seriously. They look fantastic and the interior looks and feels incredibly spacious with the white seats and black headliner and carpet. If I had to choose again, it would be with the same combination. MC red, white seats, black headliner, and dark/figured ash.

Great pics!! I'm also planning to order the same combination. Would you mind to post some pics of the backside of the car ? And did u get UHFS or the standard audio? If standard, how do you like the audio quality?
Will post as soon as I have the car back (getting some exterior paint protection film panels redone). I got the upgraded audio. It's...fine. I don't know if it was necessarily worth the price, but I haven't heard one without the upgraded audio. I will say that the X is definitely a noisier car (wind noise and road noise) than the S, though.