Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multicoat Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few more photos. The trunk mat is the all-weather one from EVAnnex. The seatbacks have paint protection film (PPF) on them, as does the outside of the car, and the sill plates. The trunk sill plate does NOT have PPF on the center, hinged area, which is why that looks different. Rear seats are folded down.
IMG_5362.jpg
IMG_5360.jpg
IMG_5358.jpg
IMG_5342.jpg
IMG_5356.jpg
IMG_5343.jpg
IMG_5355.jpg
IMG_5321.jpg
IMG_5364.jpg
IMG_5340.jpg
IMG_5350.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5348.jpg
    IMG_5348.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 109
@ohmman now that you have had your Red Multicoat Model X for almost a year do you still like the color.

Tesla is replacing my Model X P90DL with a new Model X P100DL because of all the problems I had with the P90D. I had Titanium Metalic on the P90D which I really liked but they no longer offer this color so I am going with Red multicoat.

@ohmman now that you have had your Red Multicoat Model X for almost a year do you still like the color.
@Darryl, I have a Pearl White X. I started all of the color threads because when deliveries started, it was tough to see them in person. I thought having a thread on each color would be useful for those going through the selection process.

The Red MC Model Xs I've seen in person are beautiful, FWIW. :)

Sorry about the whacked park job, it was my first time and the SC was empty...
View attachment 211260
I can relate. It was embarrassing how many times I had to pull up and back up to park the X in between two cars after the test drive. After being used to a full size SUV with glass all the way around, I felt I was blind looking back. It'll take some getting used to, using the back up camera and the sensors to tell me where I am. My car is older and I don't have the backup camera.

I can relate. It was embarrassing how many times I had to pull up and back up to park the X in between two cars after the test drive. After being used to a full size SUV with glass all the way around, I felt I was blind looking back. It'll take some getting used to, using the back up camera and the sensors to tell me where I am. My car is older and I don't have the backup camera.

All you need to do is stick your head out the window and align the car. Super easy. I back up once absolutely perfect every single time in the lines. I never use the camera

I'm trying to decide between the black leather/light headliner and the tan leather/light headliner for the MC red. I haven't found too many photos that show the interior/exterior combination. Could some of you MC red folks with those interiors post some more photos?

img_3146-jpg.218681

img_3144-jpg.218682

img_3145-jpg.218683

img_3147-jpg.218684

Attachments

• IMG_3146.JPG
    IMG_3146.JPG
    333.5 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_3144.JPG
    IMG_3144.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_3145.JPG