Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red MY Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know - I wish I had some good news... but more disappointment and longer wait... sigh...

My SA did offer me an inventory silver MYLR at the end of July and I turned it down... Really really want my red....

Not sure if I will hold much longer for #teamred.... if he offers me some other color again, I might take it this time... lol
:( I do admire that you've held on for this long. I have to believe that your time will come soon.

I know - I wish I had some good news... but more disappointment and longer wait... sigh...

My SA did offer me an inventory silver MYLR at the end of July and I turned it down... Really really want my red....

Not sure if I will hold much longer for #teamred.... if he offers me some other color again, I might take it this time... lol
I asked the 8 ball if you'd get your red MY this quarter because it seemed just as representative as the EDD... and HOORAY! It's good news!

Attachments

• 19DCDAE0-99EE-46FA-9A7A-F26A6A9259CA.jpeg
    19DCDAE0-99EE-46FA-9A7A-F26A6A9259CA.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 84
My red MYLR was ordered 8/4. At first the EDD was late Nov to mid Dec. then it moved to mid Nov to early Dec, holding steady there for a week. Then a couple of days ago it move to generic January. Today it’s 10/14-11/3. WTF?
That's super early, if true. I ordered a week after you and am 2 months later EDD. It's all made up anyway until the time frame starts dropping below 20 days.

Well, i took delivery 8/31. Originally ordered 4/10 but i modified the order several times after. Took hold off of order on 7/15. VIN 252

Cherry Hill, even with their crappy parking lot setup, was great on delivery day. About 5 mins after I walked in, they pulled my car into the delivery bay area. I signed 1 paper, was given as much time as I wanted to look the car over, and hit Accept on my phone after.

The car looked great. I checked every aspect and was very happy overall. There was tape on the spoiler and they let me know that the original spoiler was misaligned on arrival so they replaced it. Was very happy to see that they took that upon themselves, they care about getting the cars ready for delivery and it showed.

They had some quick detailer and a rag on the counter, so I got some smudges and stuff off myself. There was one scuff on the trunk and a small chip where the hood and frunt bumper meet…..i was nitpicking. But i asked them if they could fix those, and they obliged without issue. The one on the trunk looks great, but they made the chip look worse. So i submitted a service ticket and it sounds like theyre going to replace my entire front fascia for free at my local service center. Great customer service

Now, she is home. I have spent the last two days smiling and getting acquainted. I think I’m in love.

PS dont mind my garage, its on the list! Need to get this wall connector installed..

Attachments

• D04EB52C-FEB4-42B6-9898-4BB4420976C2.jpeg
    D04EB52C-FEB4-42B6-9898-4BB4420976C2.jpeg
    612.2 KB · Views: 47