Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red or Blue with gemini wheels

Pipcecil

Feb 21, 2017
Midlothian, TX
I am looking to replace my original model s with a y due to the towing capability. I have all my options and wants I would like but can't decide which looks better with the silver gemini wheels. While I do love the induction, the dumb towing restriction isn't something I want to get into because I am looking to tow a small travel trailer with the Y.

The red for sure looks much better with the black induction and if it wasn't for the towing need, I would have gotten that in a heartbeat. But I am concerned the silver gemini wheels look odd on the red compared with all the other black trim. Blue always looks good in silver, I just don't know if the red would look odd.

Bonus question, black/white interior with the red/blue and gemini wheels? a hell yea or hell no?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC