Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red or White??!!! Pics Request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been waiting on my M3P for a month I am starting to get a little indecisive. Currently have a White/White on order and thinking about switching to Red/Black. I have a lot of pics of White/White and looking for some pics of Red M3Ps.

How does it red look under different light conditions??

Here ya go at least for 2020 model (not sure if you wanted the refreshed with chrome delete). I totally dig the Tesla red and not usually a red car person:

More here: Tesla Model 3 - Kary Wall

i-vtKpLvw-X3.jpg

Google images and YouTube are blocked on the computers where I am stationed. All my info on this purchase comes solely from this forum. Currently have a red-multicoat Hellcat and love it. Was thinking about doing the same.

I thought that you were continuing my joke, but you are serious.

And so TMC is whitelisted for the military? That is cool.

How about other search engines? A quick search on the subject shows Google provides too many services and so could be a security risk.

model 3 red at DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
I thought that you were continuing my joke, but you are serious.

And so TMC is whitelisted for the military? That is cool.

How about other search engines? A quick search on the subject shows Google provides too many services and so could be a security risk.

model 3 red at DuckDuckGo

DuckDuckgo work!!! Thanks

Is the multi-coat red the same red when they introduced the M3 on stage?

Reactions: user212_nr
For paint, I like the red, blue, and white, they all look really nice. I went for white mainly because I live in Vegas and it helps a bit with heat, and it was free.
The white interior is really nice though, you can also buy a ceramic coating for it if you have any concerns about stains. I would be happy with either red, blue, or white, but would get the white interior every time.

Both are nice colour choices. The red screams out, white is more 'classic' and obviously more of them on the road as it's the free paint option. Cost was a factor for me, taking delivery of a white SR+ in Dec 2020 and I'm already looking at nearly $4000 in accessory costs! (eg: NEMA plug installation, winter tires, mats, tints and PPF for the front bumper). It ain't cheap saving the world with EVs! ;)