Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Powerwall and Gateway For Sale - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got word from the shipping company that my referral award will be dropped off this week. As my living situation changed, I won't be installing it, so it's up for sale. I'm told there is a $1000 install credit that can be reimbused, but I don't know for sure it's transferable, so I'm not making any promises with regards to that. The going price on the forums looks to be $6500, so I'll start there. Please PM me if intererested!

Never mind. At the proposed $6500 and my pricing from Tesla as a purchase with my solar system which I am in the middle of doing and currently at the permit stage, the cost difference is only $1473.00 after I get my fed credit and I would still have to pay someone or Tesla (if they even offer it) to install the battery and the Gateway. I am sure that the installation cost is going to be either close to or above $1473.

Sorry for my PM and the above post. I would be interested at a lower price point. Let me know if that is of interest to you.

Just got word from the shipping company that my referral award will be dropped off this week. As my living situation changed, I won't be installing it, so it's up for sale. I'm told there is a $1000 install credit that can be reimbused, but I don't know for sure it's transferable, so I'm not making any promises with regards to that. The going price on the forums looks to be $6500, so I'll start there. Please PM me if intererested!
I would love to purchase your Tesla PW. I'm new to the group and not sure how to dm yet. Where are you located I'm willing to purchase today.