Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Vs Blue for Modal X, what would you pick

What would you pick for Modal X? Red or Blue?

• Red

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • White Seats

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • Tan Seats

Votes: 23 21.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never had a red car until this one.... I can't tell you how many people come up to me and say they haven't seen this color combo before. I get it all the time...

So I'll just leave this here for you. You decide. The chrome delete makes all the difference in the world (IMHO).

IMG_1035.jpg
IMG_1040.jpg

Last edited:
I always buy Blue even though I always go thru the thought process to change it up. My wife always buys RED. My prior car (Lexus SC430) is Blue with cream color and the cream color did not hold up well. I used to play a lot of golf so you get sweat etc. This time I chose Blue with Black interior. But I was very close to cream (which I like better) because of how the Vegan Material holds up. BUT, I really love my MS and have no regrets on my color choices. My wife currently has a Mercedes GLC (Red with Cream) and after mid 2019 she will go all electric (assuming Tesla but depending on EV/ FSD Competition) and it will probably be Red with Cream.
Interesting. thanks for your feedback. Why wait until mid 2019 thou? I mean the tax credit is guaranteed to be gone by then.

I never had a red car until this one.... I can't tell you how many people come up to me and say they haven't seen this color combo before. I get it all the time...

So I'll just leave this here for you. You decide. The chrome delete make all the difference in the world (IMHO).

View attachment 278451 View attachment 278452
wow! that is amazing!!! thanks for the photos. Congratz on owning such an amazing car

Reactions: Racerx22b
I love my new model x, but if I were to pick a new one, I would pick red and powder coat the wheels black and have the cream interior. I saw one after I had ordered mine and loved it. I saw a blue model x "in the wild" and didn't like it as well, although I love the blue on S

Red with tan seats is classy. With White seats really makes a statement.

The Blue is also a great shade of blue, but much more subtle than red.

What color clothes do you usually wear. Might give you a hint as to what you might like in a car (or not).

Both still look great when dusty.

So I'll just leave this here for you. You decide. The chrome delete makes all the difference in the world (IMHO).

That is gorgeous. Is that signature red?

Looks like we'll be doing a chrome delete on the Model 3. :)

I'm thinking the cream. My last car was black interior so I want something light, but probably not white. I went to the car show and the white leather turned blue because a lot of people with blue jeans sat in there. Is it typical for people with red tesla getting white interior?
The tan leather will also gets blue from blue jeans. I have both white and tan cars but the blue can be cleaned off. White is much cooler in the summer.

That black wheels look so good on red! Thou, isnt that the 22in? I heard with 22in you can only do sports tire not all season. I go to ski sometimes so I am not sure if 22 is too big

HI Racerx22b,
That's a cool ride. Your pics are giving me great inspiration for the model X I want to buy. Thanks.
Questions:
1- Where to get the chrome delete (or covers) around the windows?
2- Where to buy those black rims? (stock rims are silver chrome I believe)

Thanks in advance

HI Racerx22b,
That's a cool ride. Your pics are giving me great inspiration for the model X I want to buy. Thanks.
Questions:
1- Where to get the chrome delete (or covers) around the windows?
2- Where to buy those black rims? (stock rims are silver chrome I believe)

Thanks in advance

There's probably a 1000 places in San Diego that does vehicle wraps. Just be sure they've done Tesla's (specifically the model S or X). I had to go to 3 different places to finally get someone to wrap the mirrors properly. Apparently they are difficult?

Rims are OEM Tesla wheels. You can opt for them in the configurator. If you already have the Model X you can find these on eBay or in the selling forum on this website.