Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red vs. Blue: Post your best pics and vote

Best color is

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't be the only person. As with red vs. blue, preferences for different red shades is different. The Model 3 red looks different in different photos and it depends on the screen you're viewing it on - I look forward to seeing it in real life.

If it was a deeper red then the car would look more sporty and a lot nicer. But its more of a Burgundy boring red idk why people like this..

A magazine photographer told me that light colored cars photograph better which is why yellow, red, etc., end up in magazines more frequently than blacks and darker hues. I think both colors are gorgeous but I ordered red .

Both colors are very nice in person. The red is quite nice and definitely tempted me. But the blue was more unique to me and I have gotten many compliments on the color since taking delivery. My view is that if you like red or blue, you will not be disappointed with either of these colors.

And the winner is...
upload_2018-6-5_18-20-16.png

Reactions: IdaX
I'm partial to the red, especially because it is a different color depending on the lighting. Here's mine in the rain.

IMG_8830.JPG

The blue is gorgeous in direct sunlight when clean, but other than that I feel it's too dark. I wish it had been a shad or two lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.