Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red wrap for white Powerwalls ? Anyone do this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed two red Powerwalls last year. Both purchased from forum members thank you. I found two white
Powerwalls from a system removal. I picked them up and installed them last weekend. I think they would look better Red. Would match the others and my car. Any one wrap one? What film to use? What color would match? Anyone sell the logo? Pretty happy with a quad system with 15 kw of solar.
quad powewalls.jpg

I installed two red Powerwalls last year. Both purchased from forum members thank you. I found two white
Powerwalls from a system removal. I picked them up and installed them last weekend. I think they would look better Red. Would match the others and my car. Any one wrap one? What film to use? What color would match? Anyone sell the logo? Pretty happy with a quad system with 15 kw of solar.
View attachment 775236
Wrapping should be pretty simple with some automotive wrap. Not sure how close to the signature red you can get but I imagine pretty close.

As far as the logo, likely a sticker maker could serve this purpose. I could make placards for you but they would be made of plastic about 1/8" thick. PM me if interested, I have several different color options.

Reactions: buckets0fun