Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

<redacted> So Dissapointed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah yes, the liberal panacea of...Fontana is getting a supercharger.

Based on a quick google search of this poster’s forum handle name it seems that some people using said handle are likely to be REAL fun at parties. People using this handle also seem to do a lot of high-frequency day trading and I speculate they may have been blindsided by our genius leader’s effect on the trading markets. Free vehicle fuel may be especially valuable to people in this predicament and an absence of such a service might be a pain point right now.

I’m just a <redacted> though so it’s probably best to dismiss my theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of liberal beta bitches it looks like. Actually superchargers are for everyday useage if you drive to LA like I do. Second look at thr areas where they have been opening them in socal. Why would fontana need a supercharger when the SGV has nothing between Glendale to Rancho Cucamonga but they have two in downey and two in santa monica funny. Please you elon cum gobblers be a legit person and realize when a company is ****ing up

For people that live out of their car, I sympathize that it is difficult to charge overnight which leaves you in this situation.

Maybe we should increase taxes to build extra superchargers to help you guys out?

• Funny
Reactions: JeffnReno
As someone who uses superchargers for long trips as they are intended, and who prefers not to have an extra hour waiting in line tacked onto the 14-18 hours of driving I already have to do, it pisses me off that anyone would express a desire for abusing a SC for local driving.

And I don't care if that person sides with liberals or conservatives.

Reactions: chmax73
Bunch of <redacted>it looks like. Actually superchargers are for everyday useage if you drive to LA like I do. Second look at thr areas where they have been opening them in socal. Why would fontana need a supercharger when the SGV has nothing between Glendale to Rancho Cucamonga but they have two in downey and two in santa monica funny. Please you elon <redacted> be a legit person and realize when a company is <redacted>

*shrug* Just goes to show that money does NOT buy class.

Reactions: chmax73
Ive had my tesla for 3 years now and I live in the San Gabriel Valley, and they have yet to even get a permit for a supercharger. The area has thousands of tesla and the fonpany doesnt give a *sugar*. So dissapointed just keep adding chargers for liberal idiots in San Jose and SF but ignore all others.[/QUOTE
I've had my Tesla a lot longer than that; the nearest Supercharger to my home is 1,812 miles away.

So stand in line.
Nearest supercharger to me: 2260 miles. Not standing in line.

Ive had my tesla for 3 years now and I live in the San Gabriel Valley, and they have yet to even get a permit for a supercharger. The area has thousands of tesla and the fonpany doesnt give a *sugar*. So dissapointed just keep adding chargers for liberal idiots in San Jose and SF but ignore all others.

I call <redacted> on this post. His location Zip 91786 is three miles from the Rancho Cucamonga supercharger.

12642 Cultural Center Dr, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

Ah yes, the liberal panacea of...Fontana is getting a supercharger.

Based on a quick google search of this poster’s forum handle name it seems that some people using said handle are likely to be REAL fun at parties. People using this handle also seem to do a lot of high-frequency day trading and I speculate they may have been blindsided by our genius leader’s effect on the trading markets. Free vehicle fuel may be especially valuable to people in this predicament and an absence of such a service might be a pain point right now.

I’m just a <redacted> though so it’s probably best to dismiss my theory.

Hahaha, brilliant!

Reactions: bjay25
Nearest supercharger to me: 2260 miles. Not standing in line.
Not if you're on the road system. Longest possibles are:
Homer (end-of-road: Kachemak-Selo) - 2,187 miles
Atigun Pass - 2,151 miles

So:
  • Kodiak would be 2,351 miles but it's by ferry to Homer, so doesn't count.
  • North of Atigun is only Prudhoe Bay...and one doesn't live there, but that's 2,326 miles
Ergo, your math is wrong. Besides, in other posts you said you're moving to Anchorage. About 1,943 miles, depending on address.
:p:D:p:D

Daly City, CA Supercharger

40 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 72kW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
San Francisco, CA - Financial District
Coming Soon - Target opening in 2019

San Francisco, CA - SOMA

San Francisco, CA - Van Ness

San Francisco, CA - Mission
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never pay attention to that "Coming soon" stuff. Several places I have been looking for them to put an SC were quoted Target opening 2016, then again changed to 2017, then yet again 2018, and now changed to 2019. Just ignore those target openings until you actually see they have a permit and starting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffnReno
Here in British Columbia, Canada our Tesla SC are conveniently located along major highway routes to facilitate long distance travel. In addition local cities, towns & municipalities have installed free 'DC fast chargers' (50kw) throughout the province which provide for convenient charging for all EV's while visiting those areas. I am currently charging at home (8kw), will upgrade to 20kw when my Tesla charger award arrives....no complaints from me.