Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Redline Time Attack, Buttonwillow Raceway, March 28th-29th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

I wanted to invite Tesla owners out to our season opening event at Buttonwillow Raceway Park, March 28th-29th.

We have created a new class for EV's in our time trial series, the Redline Time Attack. I'd absolutely love to see a Roadster out on the track, mixing it up with gasoline powered sports cars. EV's are the future and Redline will support the EV enthusiast community.

For more information on our series, you can visit our website:

Redline: Time Attack!!

Our new website will launch on March 25th, so keep an eye out!

As long as cars have been around, people have been racing them. We don't see any reason to exclude EV's from our competitions, if anything, we should be going out of our way to encourage EV owners to attend our events more and more.

Redline: Time Attack!!

Our new website will launch on March 25th, so keep an eye out!

Great news Nikolas,

The current website has no mention of electric cars. On your new site you might have a link on your homepage to what you are doing to encourage. Volthead racing.

As to the track, what kind of infrastructure will you have there?

I think buildings 5 thru 8 have 220volts so you may want to give first priority for them to EV drivers.

Other things to think about.

Upgrade to 90 amps.
Sockets?
Use of adapters?
Free electricity.
Generators

As a spectator I would be interested in coming out so let us know when you have some EVs booked.