Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Redwood Motorsports Model 3 / Model Y RW-S5 Cyclone Wheels *Official Thread*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RedwoodMotors

Global Vendor
May 27, 2019
Fremont, CA
Hey everyone, just wanted to throw up some pics of our signature forged RW-S5 wheels for model 3 and model Y. We designed these with an OEM+ look in mind, and we feel we have accomplished that goal quite well. Subtle, yet classy.

Redwood Forged RW-S5 Cyclone Wheel 19x9.5 +35 - Tesla Model 3

Fully forged, light-weight, and custom made for the Tesla Model 3!

19x9.5 +35 for perfect fender fitment! On the Tesla Model 3, we have found 19" wheels to be the best balance between ride quality and performance.

Features:
  • True Forged manufacturing process - highest strength to weight ratio
  • Ultra light, ultra strong
  • Knurled bead seat - prevents tire slipping in high accel/decel
  • Aero-centric spoke architecture
  • Load rated specifically for the Tesla Model 3 (750kg load rating)
  • Works with OE Tesla Center cap or optional Redwood Billet centercap
  • 22.2 lbs

t2.PNG

t3.PNG

t1.PNG

t4.PNG

Hey everyone!

Just FYI we don't have a ton of inventory left of the RW-S5 Cyclone wheels however for the sets we DO HAVE we are running a special 20% OFF BLACK FRIDAY PROMO now until the end of the month!!

BLACK FRIDAY Starts NOW. We are taking 10% OFF the entire website, use code ‘BLACKFRIDAY23’

PLUS we are auto-applying an ADDITIONAL 10% discount on ALL Redwood RW-S5 Cyclone Wheels for the Model3 and ModelY. These final sets of wheels in stock first-come, first-served!

You MUST apply the Black Friday coupon code to your order for 10% OFF, and then any additional discounts for the wheels will be auto-applied as they are added to your cart. Black Friday runs Nov 1st - Nov 30th, or while supplies last. Don’t miss it!

www.RedwoodMotorsports.com

2023BF_v1 tesla3.jpg

Had mine installed today with Michelin’s and it feels like an Audi now …thank you! It might be in my head but it feels like better acceleration as well.

If anyone replaced the lug nuts with black ones did you go longer (as I believe they are a thicker diameter and not sure it leaves clearance for the socket)?

If anyone replaced the lug nuts with black ones did you go longer (as I believe they are a thicker diameter and not sure it leaves clearance for the socket)?
Just use these instead: Amazon.com

The stock Tesla lug nuts are really good. I faffed around with various alternatives including tuner nuts only to realize how good the OEM nuts really are.

Having a non-marring socket is incredibly handy too: https://a.co/d/eabxncP (you only need the 21mm obviously, Ares part number 59046; I leave mine on a torque wrench in the frunk so I can retighten the lugs on road trips or after temperature changes.