Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Reeves Window Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everybody,

I am Jonathan Reeves, the owner and lead installer of Reeves Window Tint up here in Redding California. I am a new vender to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been in business for a little over 2 1/2 years and have been tinting for 10 where half of my experience was in San Diego and the other here in Redding.

I am a Prestige Photosync and CeraLuxe dealer and pride myself on doing excellent work. So naturally I found myself loving what Tesla is doing and wanting more of them around me. I carry all the shades but 75 for Photosync and all the shades for CeraLuxe. If you are unfamiliar with Prestige here are the links Spectra PhotoSync® | Prestige, CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic® | Prestige. With outstanding performance ranging from 52% heat rejection to 79% and 83% to 98.5% infrared rejection. You can rest a sure that Prestige will live up to the name.

If there is any way that I can be of some help when it comes to tint please message me or you can contact me at 530-691-9665 and by email at [email protected]. I would love to help you make the best decision for you and your car.

Jonathan Reeves
Reeves Window Tint
2124 East st
Redding, CA 96001
www.Reeveswindowtinting.com

Attachments

• IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1986.JPG
    491.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1989.JPG
    IMG_1989.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 38