TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Reeves Window Tint

Discussion in 'California' started by ReevesTint, Sep 5, 2018.

1. ReevesTint

ReevesTint Former Vendor

Hi everybody,

I am Jonathan Reeves, the owner and lead installer of Reeves Window Tint up here in Redding California. I am a new vender to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have been in business for a little over 2 1/2 years and have been tinting for 10 where half of my experience was in San Diego and the other here in Redding.

I am a Prestige Photosync and CeraLuxe dealer and pride myself on doing excellent work. So naturally I found myself loving what Tesla is doing and wanting more of them around me. I carry all the shades but 75 for Photosync and all the shades for CeraLuxe. If you are unfamiliar with Prestige here are the links Spectra PhotoSync® | Prestige, CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic® | Prestige. With outstanding performance ranging from 52% heat rejection to 79% and 83% to 98.5% infrared rejection. You can rest a sure that Prestige will live up to the name.

If there is any way that I can be of some help when it comes to tint please message me or you can contact me at 530-691-9665 and by email at [email protected]. I would love to help you make the best decision for you and your car.

Jonathan Reeves
    Reeves Window Tint
    2124 East st
    Redding, CA 96001
    www.Reeveswindowtinting.com

Attached Files: