Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referal for Model 3 Performance not working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi my friend just bought a Model 3 Performance on Sunday (4 days ago) and he used my referral code. However it is not showing as claimed on my account page.

Has anyone had their referral claimed by a model 3p owner? Does it take a little longer to post?

Same here, I have one a week old and no sign of it. He double-checked with his OA and they said it should be in there, so I will keep waiting. I thought they goofed and I would lose my first ever ref. Glad to hear it's not just me. Now just 4 more to go to the 22s and a powerwall.

From the Tesla Referal Page FAQ:

I am a current owner of a Model 3 Performance. Will I be eligible for free, unlimited Supercharging?
Yes. Existing Model 3 Performance owners will receive free, unlimited Supercharging. Please allow three weeks for the change to be applied to your vehicle account. Existing Model 3 Performance owners will also be able to offer free, unlimited Supercharging with to new Model S, Model X and Model 3 Performance orders.”

So it will take about 3 weeks

• Informative
Reactions: Corsair
From the Tesla Referal Page FAQ:

I am a current owner of a Model 3 Performance. Will I be eligible for free, unlimited Supercharging?
Yes. Existing Model 3 Performance owners will receive free, unlimited Supercharging. Please allow three weeks for the change to be applied to your vehicle account. Existing Model 3 Performance owners will also be able to offer free, unlimited Supercharging with to new Model S, Model X and Model 3 Performance orders.”

So it will take about 3 weeks

That means I'll know in a week's time !