Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referal for Model 3 Performance not working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, now I show my one referral used, with his name and delivery date (9/16/2018) but when do I redeem it for a prize? And which would it be now? If I click My Awards it says there was an error retrieving your awards.

When I referred him, he got unlimited supercharging and I was to get a wall charger or mini S as my first award. Since then it’s now this etched picture thing for first award. How / when are these calculated and redeemed?

So, now I show my one referral used, with his name and delivery date (9/16/2018) but when do I redeem it for a prize? And which would it be now? If I click My Awards it says there was an error retrieving your awards.

When I referred him, he got unlimited supercharging and I was to get a wall charger or mini S as my first award. Since then it’s now this etched picture thing for first award. How / when are these calculated and redeemed?

Your reward is based on the date that your referral code was used to order your friend’s car.

I’ve been reading it takes 30 days before you receive your reward since the friend can return their car within 30 days.

• Helpful
Reactions: pkodali