Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Awards

Have you received your referral reward (Jacket/Bag/Wheels)?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Other (in comments)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious question for the group. I got 10 referrals, received my email to pick out bag/jacket/wheels. Saw nothing involving invite to next reveal. When/how do those invites go out for those who have recived them before? Thanks!
Most likely you had a cancellation or two. My friend and I each got 10 referrals but didn't see the final message indicating 10 referrals has been made. Someone posted an image showing that there was language indicating 10 referrals for those that reached that point and didn't have cancellations. We had the same image but different text.

With that being said hopefully we might still be invited to the next event. I'm sure we'll be hearing more in a month or two.

I received my referral email but when it came to the wheels I was only given the option to select 22" Model X Wheels (Black or Silver) instead of the Arachnid Wheels. I recently purchased a Model X for my Wife and it is under my profile with my Model S. Does anyone have a contact number or email at Tesla for referrals. I would like to rectify this as soon as possible.

I received a new link from the Tesla referral team today with the proper wheels. I selected the Grey Arachnid Wheels. Thanks again guys for the advise. Even though they took their time the issue was eventually resolved.

I didn't get a survey for the most recent program. After I pinged them, I got a survey a couple days later. But just bag/jacket and no ask about rims at all despite my 10 referrals. No way there were 5 cancellations. I emailed them again with my rim preferences yeasterday with no response yet.

For the program ending in July, they took my rim preferences, but later said they were waiting for the 5th person to take delivery. Communication is horrible on these programs. A simple dashboard tied to a spreadsheet would take an afternoon to code into my.tesla.

I have not received my rewards yet for either of the programs ended on July 15 and October 15. Has anyone else.

My new Model S should arrive within the next 2 weeks so I will be selling my 2014 P85 almost fully loaded if anyone is interested let me know.